"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Long-Term Care Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Long-Term Care category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Long-Term Care Books.
10 Best Nursing Long-Term Care Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Long-Term Care Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Native American Herbal Apothecary: 2 BOOKS IN 1 Herbalism Encyclopedia & Herbal Dispensatory by Tamaya Kawisenhawe Review Summary
2. You Are The Team: 6 Simple Ways Teammates Can Go From Good To Great by Michael G. Rogers Review Summary
3. Celebration of Life: A Legacy Journal by Sharon Purtill Review Summary
4. The First Cell: And the Human Costs of Pursuing Cancer to the Last by Azra Raza Review Summary
5. ABG Interpretation for Nurses: Everything You Need To Know To Interpret Arterial Blood Gases (Resources for RNs & RRTs) by NEDU Review Summary
6. The Patient Will See You Now: The Future of Medicine Is in Your Hands by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
7. CONCUSSION, TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, mTBI ULTIMATE REHABILITATION GUIDE: Your holistic manual for traumatic brain injury rehabilitation and care (Life After Stroke or TBI , Living with Hemiparesis) by Leon Edward Review Summary
8. Retired Nurse 2020: Funny Nurse Retiring Gift | Nurse Retirement Gag Gift | Lined Notebook Journal For Notes | Nurse Farewell Gifts | Funny … And Women | Funny Retirement Quarantine 2020 by Pink And Red Press Review Summary
9. Notes on Nursing by Florence Nightingale Review Summary
10. The First Cell: And the Human Costs of Pursuing Cancer to the Last by Azra Raza Review Summary