The 10 Best Nursing Pediatrics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Pediatrics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Pediatrics Books.
10 Best Nursing Pediatrics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Pediatrics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep by Robert Bucknam M.D. Review Summary
2. Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide (Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents) by Joseph F. Hagan Review Summary
3. Burns' Pediatric Primary Care by Dawn Lee Garzon Maaks PhD PNP-BC… Review Summary
4. Fast Facts for the L&D Nurse, Second Edition: Labor and Delivery Orientation in a Nutshell by Cassie Giles Groll DNP RN CNM Review Summary
5. Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) by American Academy of Pediatrics Review Summary
6. Hale's Medications & Mothers' Milk 2021: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology – An Essential Reference Manual on the Transmission of Medicine into Breast Milk by Dr. Thomas W. Hale PhD Review Summary
7. Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing by Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN-CS… Review Summary
8. The Complete Call the Midwife Stories: True Stories of the East End in the 1950s by Jennifer Worth Review Summary
9. The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program, Learner Manual: Post-Resuscitation/ Pre-Transport Stabilization Care of Sick Infants- Guidelines for Neonatal Healthcare Pro … / Post-Resuscition Stabilization) by Kristine Karlsen Review Summary
10. Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) 7th Edition 2016 by American Academy of Pediatrics Review Summary
No products found.