"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Pharmacology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Pharmacology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Pharmacology Books.
10 Best Nursing Pharmacology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Pharmacology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Pharm Phlash!: Pharmacology Flash Cards by Valerie I. Leek MSN RN CMSRN Review Summary
2. Nursing2021 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook) by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Review Summary
3. Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses by JoAnn Zerwekh MSN EdD RN Review Summary
4. 140 Must Know Meds: Demolish Nursing Pharmacology by Jon Haws Review Summary
5. Medical Math (Laminated Reference Guide; Quick Study Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
6. Calculate with Confidence by Deborah C. Morris RN BSN MA LNC Review Summary
7. Lehne's Pharmacology for Nursing Care by Jacqueline Burchum DNSc APRN BC Review Summary
8. 2020 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses by Rebecca Tucker Review Summary
9. Nursing Pharmacology (Quick Study Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
10. Dosage Calculations for Nursing Students: Master Dosage Calculations The Safe & Easy Way Without Formulas! (Dosage Calculation Success Series) by Bradley J. Wojcik Review Summary