"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Psychiatry & Mental Health Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Psychiatry & Mental Health category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Psychiatry & Mental Health Books.
10 Best Nursing Psychiatry & Mental Health Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Psychiatry & Mental Health Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Motivational Interviewing: Helping People Change, 3rd Edition (Applications of Motivational Interviewing) by William R. Miller Review Summary
2. Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach by Margaret Jordan Halter PhD APRN Review Summary
3. Nurse Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book by Papeterie Bleu Review Summary
4. Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD: A Comprehensive Manual by Patricia A. Resick Review Summary
5. Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple by John Preston Review Summary
6. Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice by Karyn I. Morgan RN MSN APRN-CNS Review Summary
7. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
8. AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing, Fourth Edition by Suzanne Burns Review Summary
9. The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide: What You and Your Family Need to Know by David J. Miklowitz Review Summary
10. PsychNotes, Clinical Pocket Guide, 5th edition by Darlene D. Pedersen MSN APRN… Review Summary