"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Research & Theory Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Research & Theory category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Research & Theory Books.
10 Best Nursing Research & Theory Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Research & Theory Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice by Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk PhD RN… Review Summary
2. ATI TEAS Test Prep Study Guide 2020-2021: TEAS 6 Manual with Practice Exam Questions for the Test of Essential Academic Skills, Sixth Edition by Trivium Review Summary
3. Nursing Pharmacology (Quick Study Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
4. HESI A2 Study Guide 2020-2021: HESI Exam Review with Practice Test Questions for the Admission Assessment Examination by Trivium Review Summary
5. HESI A2 Practice Test Questions Book: 4 Full-Length Practice Tests for the HESI Admission Assessment Exam by Ascencia Review Summary
6. ATI TEAS Test Prep Study Guide 2020-2021: TEAS 6 Manual with Practice Exam Questions for the Test of Essential Academic Skills, Sixth Edition by Trivium Review Summary
7. NCLEX-RN Examination Practice Questions: Review Book with 1000+ Test Prep Questions for the NCLEX Nursing Exam by Ascencia Review Summary
8. Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice by Geri LoBiondo-Wood PhD RN FAAN Review Summary
9. Essentials of Nursing Research: Appraising Evidence for Nursing Practice by Denise F. Polit PhD FAAN Review Summary
10. Theoretical Basis for Nursing by Melanie McEwen PhD RN Review Summary