"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Object-Oriented Design Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Object-Oriented Design category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Object-Oriented Design Books.
10 Best Object-Oriented Design Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Object-Oriented Design Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Learning Python, 5th Edition by Mark Lutz Review Summary
2. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software by Erich Gamma Review Summary
4. Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code (2nd Edition) (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Fowler)) by Martin Fowler Review Summary
5. C# 9 and .NET 5 – Modern Cross-Platform Development: Build intelligent apps, websites, and services with Blazor, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core using Visual Studio Code, 5th Edition by Mark J. Price Review Summary
6. Effective Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14 by Scott Meyers Review Summary
7. Head First Java, 2nd Edition by Kathy Sierra Review Summary
8. Learn C# in One Day and Learn It Well: C# for Beginners with Hands-on Project (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) (Volume 3) by Jamie Chan Review Summary
9. Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software by Ross Venables Review Summary
10. Head First Python: A Brain-Friendly Guide by Paul Barry Review Summary