"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Occupational Therapy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Occupational Therapy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Occupational Therapy Books.
10 Best Occupational Therapy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Occupational Therapy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry by Benjamin J. Sadock Review Summary
2. Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Keith L. Moore MSc PhD Hon. DSc… Review Summary
3. Proust and the Squid: The Story and Science of the Reading Brain by Maryanne Wolf Review Summary
4. Balanced and Barefoot (How Unrestricted Outdoor Play Makes for Strong, Confident, and Capable Children) by Angela J. Hanscom Review Summary
5. Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists by Thomas W. Myers Review Summary
6. Occupational Therapy in Mental Health: A Vision for Participation by Catana Brown PhD OTR/L FAOTA Review Summary
7. Dibs in Search of Self: The Renowned, Deeply Moving Story of an Emotionally Lost Child Who Found His Way Back by Virginia M. Axline Review Summary
8. Case-Smith's Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents by Jane Clifford O’Brien PhD MS EdL… Review Summary
9. Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction by Heidi McHugh Pendleton PhD OTR/L… Review Summary
10. Conditions in Occupational Therapy: Effect on Occupational Performance by Dr. Ben Atchison PhD Review Summary