"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Oceanography Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Oceanography category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Oceanography Books.
10 Best Oceanography Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Oceanography Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Ocean Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of the World under the Sea by Julia Rothman Review Summary
2. Oceanology: The Secrets of the Sea Revealed by DK Review Summary
3. The World Beneath: The Life and Times of Unknown Sea Creatures and Coral Reefs by Dr. Richard Smith Review Summary
4. The Outlaw Ocean: Journeys Across the Last Untamed Frontier by Ian Urbina Review Summary
5. How to Read Water: Clues and Patterns from Puddles to the Sea by Tristan Gooley Review Summary
6. Deep: Freediving, Renegade Science, and What the Ocean Tells Us About Ourselves by James Nestor Review Summary
7. Citizens of the Sea: Wondrous Creatures From the Census of Marine Life by Nancy Knowlton Review Summary
8. Into the Planet: My Life as a Cave Diver by Jill Heinerth Review Summary
9. Underworld: The Mysterious Origins of Civilization by Graham Hancock Review Summary
10. Deep: Freediving, Renegade Science, and What the Ocean Tells Us About Ourselves by James Nestor Review Summary