"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Oil Painting Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Oil Painting category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Oil Painting Books.
10 Best Oil Painting Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Oil Painting Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Rock Art Handbook: Techniques and Projects for Painting, Coloring, and Transforming Stones (Fox Chapel Publishing) Over 30 Step-by-Step Tutorials using Paints, Chalk, Art Pens, Glitter Glue & More by Samantha Sarles Review Summary
2. Happy Season: An Adult Coloring Book with Relaxing Christmas Patterns Decorations and Beautiful Holiday Designs | Unique Gifts for Women by Damita Victoria Review Summary
3. Amazing Dogs: Adult Coloring Book by Tali Carmi Review Summary
4. Painting with Bob Ross: Learn to paint in oil step by step! by Bob Ross Inc Review Summary
5. The Official Bob Ross Coloring Book: The Colors of the Four Seasons by Bob Ross Review Summary
6. Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting by Bob Ross Review Summary
7. 100 Autumn Scenes: An Adult Coloring Book Featuring 100 Amazing Coloring Pages with Beautiful Autumn Scenes, Cute Farm Animals and Relaxing Fall Inspired Landscapes by Coloring Book Cafe Review Summary
8. The Oil Painting Course You've Always Wanted: Guided Lessons for Beginners and Experienced Artists by Kathleen Lochen Staiger Review Summary
9. Carlson's Guide to Landscape Painting by John F. Carlson Review Summary
10. How to Paint: A Complete Beginner's Guide to Watercolors, Acrylics, and Oils (CompanionHouse Books) Get Started in Painting with 38 Step-by-Step Projects & Comprehensive Info on Materials & Techniques by Angela Gair Review Summary