"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Old Testament Bible Study Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Old Testament Bible Study category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Old Testament Bible Study Books.
10 Best Old Testament Bible Study Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Old Testament Bible Study Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Hebrew Bible: A Translation with Commentary by Robert Alter Review Summary
2. The Open and Unafraid: The Psalms as a Guide to Life by W. David O. Taylor Review Summary
3. The Rational Bible: Genesis by Dennis Prager Review Summary
4. Devotions on the Hebrew Bible: 54 Reflections to Inspire and Instruct by Zondervan Review Summary
5. The Rational Bible: Exodus by Dennis Prager Review Summary
6. Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God (Bible Study) by Henry Blackaby Review Summary
7. Reflections on the Psalms by C. S. Lewis Review Summary
8. Bible Workbook Vol. 1 Old Testament (Volume 1) by Catherine B. Walker Review Summary
9. Take Courage – Bible Study Book: A Study of Haggai by Jennifer Rothschild Review Summary
10. Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words by W. E. Vine Review Summary