"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Old Testament Criticism & Interpretation Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Old Testament Criticism & Interpretation category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Old Testament Criticism & Interpretation Books.
10 Best Old Testament Criticism & Interpretation Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Old Testament Criticism & Interpretation Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Complete Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway: The Finca Vigia Edition by Ernest Hemingway Review Summary
2. Psalm 91: Real-Life Stories of God's Shield of Protection And What This Psalm Means for You & Those You Love by Peggy Joyce Ruth Review Summary
3. Is God a Moral Monster?: Making Sense Of The Old Testament God by Paul Copan Review Summary
4. The Bible With and Without Jesus: How Jews and Christians Read the Same Stories Differently by Amy-Jill Levine Review Summary
5. The Jewish Study Bible: Second Edition by Adele Berlin Review Summary
6. Fear and Trembling (Penguin Classics) by Soren Kierkegaard Review Summary
7. Daniel (The Story of God Bible Commentary Book 20) by Wendy L. Widder Review Summary
8. The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate by John H. Walton Review Summary
9. A Catholic Introduction to the Bible: The Old Testament by Brant Pitre Review Summary
10. Covenant & Conversation Genesis: The Book of Beginnings by Jonathan Sacks Review Summary