"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Oral & Maxillofacial Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Oral & Maxillofacial category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Oral & Maxillofacial Books.
10 Best Oral & Maxillofacial Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Oral & Maxillofacial Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Practice Test for the CogAT Grade 1 Form 7 Level 7: Gifted and Talented Test Prep for First Grade; CogAT Grade 1 Practice Test; CogAT Form 7 Grade 1, … One, Gifted and Talented Workbooks Grade 1 by Gifted and Talented CogAT Test Prep… Review Summary
2. Full-Arch Implant Rehabilitation by Arun K. Garg Review Summary
3. Tongue Thrust Book: Oral Myofunctional Therapy And Articulation Correction by Marcelle Richardson Review Summary
4. Facial Danger Zones (Staying safe with surgery, fillers, and non-invasive devices) by Rod J. Rohrich Review Summary
5. Oxford Handbook of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery by Rogan Corbridge Review Summary
6. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Review: A Study Guide (Perfect for Board Review) by Din Lam Review Summary
7. Infection Control in the Dental Environment: Effective Procedures by Michael V Martin Review Summary
8. Microsurgical Anatomy and Surgery of the Central Skull Base by Vinko V. Dolenc Review Summary
9. Oral Board Review for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: A Study Guide for the Oral Boards by Robert Reti Review Summary
10. Oral Radiosurgery: An Illustrated Clinical Guide by Jeffrey A. Sherman Review Summary