"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Other Databases Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Other Databases category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Other Databases Books.
10 Best Other Databases Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Other Databases Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL by Walter Shields Review Summary
2. Password & Account Number Book: Never forget the password again (Password Book) (Volume 1) by Mike Murphy Review Summary
3. SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL by Walter Shields Review Summary
4. Mastering Regular Expressions by Jeffrey E. F. Friedl Review Summary
5. SQL Cookbook: Query Solutions and Techniques for Database Developers (Cookbooks (O'Reilly)) by Anthony Molinaro Review Summary
6. Head First SQL: Your Brain on SQL — A Learner's Guide by Lynn Beighley Review Summary
7. PHP Programming for Beginners: Programming Concepts. How to use PHP with MySQL and Oracle databases (MySqli, PDO) by Sergey Skudaev Review Summary
8. Data Leverage: Unlocking the Surprising Growth Potential of Data Partnerships by Christian J. Ward Review Summary
9. Learning SQL: Master SQL Fundamentals by Alan Beaulieu Review Summary
10. SQL in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference Guide (In a Nutshell (O'Reilly)) by Kevin Kline Review Summary