"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Otorhinolaryngology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Otorhinolaryngology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Otorhinolaryngology Books.
10 Best Otorhinolaryngology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Otorhinolaryngology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Cosmetic Injection Techniques (A Text and Video Guide to Neurotoxins and Fillers) by Theda C. Kontis Review Summary
2. The Handbook for Evidence-Based Practice in Communication Disorders by Christine A. Dollaghan Ph.D. Review Summary
3. ENT Secrets by Melissa A. Scholes MD Review Summary
4. Assessing and Treating Dysphagia (A Lifespan Perspective) by Debra Suiter Review Summary
5. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide by Ed. Pasha Review Summary
6. The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology by William C. Faquin Review Summary
7. Evaluation and Treatment of Swallowing Disorders by Jeri A. Logemann Review Summary
8. Hearing Happiness: Deafness Cures in History (Chicago Visions and Revisions) by Jaipreet Virdi Review Summary
9. Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction by Shan R. Baker MD Review Summary
10. Hearing Aids by Harvey Dillon Review Summary