"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Paleobiology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Paleobiology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Paleobiology Books.
10 Best Paleobiology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Paleobiology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Science! STEM Sticker Adventure – Sticker Activity Book For Girls Aged 4 to 8 – Over 125 Stickers – Space Exploration, Deep Sea Adventure, Dinosaur Dig & More by Hopscotch Girls Review Summary
2. I Dig It: A Graph Paper Paleontology Field Book For Notes And Mapping by Modern Field Books Review Summary
3. Planet Ocean: A Story of Life, the Sea, and Dancing to the Fossil Record by Ray Troll Review Summary
4. Dinosaurs―The Grand Tour: Everything Worth Knowing About Dinosaurs from Aardonyx to Zuniceratops by Keiron Pim Review Summary
5. Dinosaurs 101: What Everyone Should Know about Dinosaur Anatomy, Ecology, Evolution, and More by W. Scott Persons IV Review Summary
6. The Neanderthal's Necklace: In Search of the First Thinkers by Juan Luis Arsuaga Review Summary
7. Paleontology and Geology of Laetoli: Human Evolution in Context: Volume 2: Fossil Hominins and the Associated Fauna (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology) by Terry Harrison Review Summary
8. How to Build a Dinosaur: The New Science of Reverse Evolution by Jack Horner Review Summary
9. Cradle of Life: The Discovery of Earth's Earliest Fossils by J. William Schopf Review Summary
10. Cetacean Paleobiology (TOPA Topics in Paleobiology) by Felix G. Marx Review Summary