"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Paleontology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Paleontology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Paleontology Books.
10 Best Paleontology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Paleontology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Science! STEM Sticker Adventure – Sticker Activity Book For Girls Aged 4 to 8 – Over 125 Stickers – Space Exploration, Deep Sea Adventure, Dinosaur Dig & More by Hopscotch Girls Review Summary
2. Dinosaur Era – Primary Story Journal: Dotted Midline and Picture Space | Grades K-2 School Exercise Book | 100 Story Pages – Blue (Kids Jurassic Composition Notebooks) by Skye Print Books Review Summary
3. Kindred: Neanderthal Life, Love, Death and Art (Bloomsbury Sigma) by Rebecca Wragg Sykes Review Summary
4. Kindred: Neanderthal Life, Love, Death and Art (Bloomsbury Sigma) by Rebecca Wragg Sykes Review Summary
5. Fossil Men: The Quest for the Oldest Skeleton and the Origins of Humankind by Kermit Pattison Review Summary
6. Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life: The Definitive Visual Guide to Prehistoric Animals by DK Review Summary
7. The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of Their Lost World by Steve Brusatte Review Summary
8. Dinosaurs―The Grand Tour, Second Edition: Everything Worth Knowing About Dinosaurs from Aardonyx to Zuniceratops by Keiron Pim Review Summary
9. The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost World by Steve Brusatte Review Summary
10. Florida Fossil Shark Teeth Identification Guide: The Fossil Shark Teeth Most Commonly Found In Florida by Robert Lawrence Fuqua Review Summary