"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Papua New Guinea History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Papua New Guinea History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Papua New Guinea History Books.
10 Best Papua New Guinea History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Papua New Guinea History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Lost in Shangri-La by Mitchell Zuckoff Review Summary
2. Savage Harvest: A Tale of Cannibals, Colonialism, and Michael Rockefeller's Tragic Quest by Carl Hoffman Review Summary
3. Journeys to the Other Side of the World: Further Adventures of a Young David Attenborough by David Attenborough Review Summary
4. The Toughest Fighting in the World: The Australian and American Campaign for New Guinea in World War II by George H. Johnston Review Summary
5. Dad, I Want To Hear Your Story: A Father's Guided Journal To Share His Life And His Love by Purple Parrot Press Review Summary
6. Conversion to Christianity: Historical and Anthropological Perspectives on a Great Transformation by Robert W. Hefner Review Summary
7. Bloody Buna by Lida Mayo Review Summary
8. Savage Harvest: A Tale of Cannibals, Colonialism, and Michael Rockefeller's Tragic Quest for Primitive Art by Carl Hoffman Review Summary
9. Invasion Rabaul by Bruce Gamble Review Summary
10. Fortress Rabaul: The Battle for the Southwest Pacific, January 1942-April 1943 by Bruce Gamble Review Summary