"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Parallel Computer Programming Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Parallel Computer Programming category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Parallel Computer Programming Books.
10 Best Parallel Computer Programming Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Parallel Computer Programming Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Pokemon Activity Book: For Kids Amazing Educational Jumbo Workbook for All Little Pokemon Go Fans. Puzzles Coloring Pages Mazes Sudoku Word Search and … Levels Children All Ages Great Gift by Tom Maier Review Summary
2. C++ Concurrency in Action by Anthony Williams Review Summary
3. Concurrency in C# Cookbook: Asynchronous, Parallel, and Multithreaded Programming by Stephen Cleary Review Summary
4. Advanced Python Programming: Build high performance, concurrent, and multi-threaded apps with Python using proven design patterns by Dr. Gabriele Lanaro Review Summary
5. The Definitive Guide to Django: django for beginners by paul liam Review Summary
6. Hadoop: The Definitive Guide: Storage and Analysis at Internet Scale by Tom White Review Summary
7. Programming Phoenix 1.4: Productive |> Reliable |> Fast by Chris McCord Review Summary
8. CUDA by Example: An Introduction to General-Purpose GPU Programming by Jason Sanders / Kandrot Review Summary
9. C++ Data Structures and Algorithms: Learn how to write efficient code to build scalable and robust applications in C++ by Wisnu Anggoro Review Summary
10. Designing Elixir Systems With OTP: Write Highly Scalable, Self-healing Software with Layers by II James Edward Gray Review Summary