"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Parapsychology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Parapsychology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Parapsychology Books.
10 Best Parapsychology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Parapsychology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Chakra Healing: A Beginner's Guide to Self-Healing Techniques that Balance the Chakras by Margarita Alcantara Review Summary
2. Crystals for Beginners: The Guide to Get Started with the Healing Power of Crystals by Karen Frazier Review Summary
3. Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You by John Burke Review Summary
4. Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives by Brian L. Weiss Review Summary
5. Psychic Navigator: Harnessing Your Inner Guidance by John Holland Review Summary
6. Behold a Pale Horse by Milton William Cooper Review Summary
7. Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe by Laura Lynne Jackson Review Summary
8. Psychic Witch: A Metaphysical Guide to Meditation, Magick & Manifestation by Mat Auryn Review Summary
9. Crystals: The Modern Guide to Crystal Healing by Yulia Van Doren Review Summary
10. Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You by John Burke Review Summary