"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Paris Travel Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Paris Travel Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Paris Travel Guides Books.
10 Best Paris Travel Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Paris Travel Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Dinner in French: My Recipes by Way of France: A Cookbook by Melissa Clark Review Summary
2. Drinking French: The Iconic Cocktails, Apéritifs, and Café Traditions of France, with 160 Recipes by David Lebovitz Review Summary
3. Waking Up in Paris: Overcoming Darkness in the City of Light by Sonia Choquette Review Summary
4. A Walk in Paris 2021 Wall Calendar (A Walk In 2021 Calendars) by Willow Creek Press Review Summary
5. Easy French Phrase Book: Over 1500 Common Phrases For Everyday Use And Travel by Lingo Mastery Review Summary
6. The Seine: The River that Made Paris by Elaine Sciolino Review Summary
7. Paris Street Style: A Coloring Book (Street Style Coloring Books) by Zoe de las Cases Review Summary
8. La Buvette: Recipes and Wine Notes from Paris by Camille Fourmont Review Summary
9. Paris: Through a Fashion Eye by Megan Hess Review Summary
10. Living Language French, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning by Living Language Review Summary