"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Particle Physics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Particle Physics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Particle Physics Books.
10 Best Particle Physics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Particle Physics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Theory of Everything: The Quest to Explain All Reality by Don Lincoln Review Summary
2. Particle Physics for Non-Physicists: A Tour of the Microcosmos by Steven Pollock Review Summary
3. Physics from Symmetry (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics) by Jakob Schwichtenberg Review Summary
4. Introducing Particle Physics: A Graphic Guide (Introducing…) by Tom Whyntie Review Summary
5. Dark Matter and the Dinosaurs: The Astounding Interconnectedness of the Universe by Lisa Randall Review Summary
6. Tuning into Frequency: The Invisible Force That Heals Us and the Planet (Alice in Futureland) by Sputnik Futures Review Summary
7. Cosmology for the Curious by Delia Perlov Review Summary
8. Tuning into Frequency: The Invisible Force That Heals Us and the Planet by Sputnik Futures Review Summary
9. The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World by Sean Carroll Review Summary
10. Introduction to Elementary Particles by David Griffiths Review Summary