"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Pastry Baking Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Pastry Baking category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Pastry Baking Books.
10 Best Pastry Baking Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Pastry Baking Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Great British Baking Show: Love to Bake by Paul Hollywood Review Summary
2. Paul Hollywood's Bread by Paul Hollywood Review Summary
3. BakeWise: The Hows and Whys of Successful Baking with Over 200 Magnificent Recipes by Shirley O. Corriher Review Summary
4. A Good Bake: The Art and Science of Making Perfect Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, Pies, and Breads at Home: A Cookbook by Melissa Weller Review Summary
5. The Magnolia Bakery Handbook: A Complete Guide for the Home Baker by Bobbie Lloyd Review Summary
6. Bake from Scratch (Vol 4): Artisan Recipes for the Home Baker (Bake from Scratch (4)) by Brian Hart Hoffman Review Summary
7. Pastry Love: A Baker's Journal of Favorite Recipes by Joanne Chang Review Summary
8. Mini Donuts: 100 Bite-Sized Donut Recipes to Sweeten Your “Hole” Day by Jessica Segarra Review Summary
9. Baking at the 20th Century Cafe: Iconic European Desserts from Linzer Torte to Honey Cake by Michelle Polzine Review Summary
10. Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: 550 Quick, Easy and Healthy Mediterranean Diet Recipes for Everyday Cooking by Liam Sandler Review Summary