"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Patchwork Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Patchwork category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Patchwork Books.
10 Best Patchwork Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Patchwork Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. 2021 That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar by That Patchwork Place Review Summary
2. Quiltmaker's 1,000 Blocks: A Collection of Quilt Blocks from Today's Top Designers by Carolyn Beam Review Summary
3. Modern Quilt Bible: Over 100 techniques and design ideas for the modern quilter by Elizabeth Betts Review Summary
4. Elmer (Elmer Books) by David Mckee Review Summary
5. The Ultimate Sashiko Sourcebook: Patterns, Projects and Inspirations by Susan Briscoe Review Summary
6. Quilt As-You-Go Made Vintage: 51 Blocks, 9 Projects, 3 Joining Methods by Jera Brandvig Review Summary
7. Labor of Love – Scrappy Quilts at the Heart of Home by Sherri L. McConnell Review Summary
8. Kaffe Fassett's Quilts in Burano: Designs Inspired by a Venetian Island by Kaffe Fassett Review Summary
9. The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt: Letters from 1920s Farm Wives and the 111 Blocks They Inspired by Laurie Aaron Hird Review Summary
10. fast2cut Bonnie K. Hunter's Essential Triangle Tool: Quickly Make Half-Square, Quarter-Square, Flying Geese & Bonus Triangles – Plus Mark Perfect Seam … – FREE Bonus Buddy Ruler (Fast2cut Templates) by Bonnie K. Hunter Review Summary