"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Patent Law Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Patent Law category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Patent Law Books.
10 Best Patent Law Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Patent Law Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Clanlands: A Brief History of Scotland by University Press Review Summary
2. Patent It Yourself: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Filing at the U.S. Patent Office by David Pressman Attorney Review Summary
3. Principles of Patent Law, Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series) by John Golden Review Summary
4. Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks For Dummies by Henri J. A. Charmasson Review Summary
5. The Independent Inventor's Handbook: The Best Advice from Idea to Payoff by Louis Foreman Review Summary
6. A Triumph of Genius: Edwin Land, Polaroid, and the Kodak Patent War by Ronald K. Fierstein Review Summary
7. Patent Pending in 24 Hours by Richard Stim Attorney Review Summary
8. Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks For Dummies by John Buchaca Review Summary
9. How to Make Patent Drawings: Save Thousands of Dollars and Do It With a Camera and Computer! by Jack Lo Review Summary
10. The Patent Offense Book: Portfolio Manager's Guide to 7 Steps to a Safe, Secure Patent Portfolio by Craige Thompson Review Summary