"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Pediatric & Neonatal Nursing Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Pediatric & Neonatal Nursing category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Pediatric & Neonatal Nursing Books.
10 Best Pediatric & Neonatal Nursing Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Pediatric & Neonatal Nursing Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide (Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents) by Joseph F. Hagan Review Summary
2. Burns' Pediatric Primary Care by Dawn Lee Garzon Maaks PhD PNP-BC… Review Summary
3. Fast Facts for the L&D Nurse, Second Edition: Labor and Delivery Orientation in a Nutshell by Cassie Giles Groll DNP RN CNM Review Summary
4. Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) by American Academy of Pediatrics Review Summary
5. Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing by Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN-CS… Review Summary
6. The S.T.A.B.L.E. Program, Learner Manual: Post-Resuscitation/ Pre-Transport Stabilization Care of Sick Infants- Guidelines for Neonatal Healthcare Pro … / Post-Resuscition Stabilization) by Kristine Karlsen Review Summary
7. Gomella's Neonatology, Eighth Edition by Tricia Gomella Review Summary
8. Red Book 2018 (Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases) by David W. Kimberlin Review Summary
9. NRP Pocket Card by American Academy of Pediatrics Review Summary
10. Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing by AWHONN Review Summary