"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Pediatrics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Pediatrics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Pediatrics Books.
10 Best Pediatrics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Pediatrics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Real Food for Pregnancy: The Science and Wisdom of Optimal Prenatal Nutrition by Lily Nichols Review Summary
2. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures (FSG Classics) by Anne Fadiman (2012-04-24) by Anne Fadiman Review Summary
3. Uniquely Human (A Different Way of Seeing Autism) by Barry M. Prizant Review Summary
4. The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul's Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child's Teen Years by Paul Thomas M.D. Review Summary
5. Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, 7th Edition: Birth to Age 5 by American Academy Of Pediatrics Review Summary
6. The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook — What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry Review Summary
7. Pediatric Avanced Life Support (Pals) Provider Manual (Aha, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Provider Manual) by AHA Review Summary
8. It Hurts When I Poop! A Story for Children Who Are Scared to Use the Potty by M.D. Bennet Review Summary
9. The First-Time Parent's Guide to Potty Training: How to Ditch Diapers Fast (and for Good!) by Jazmine McCoy Review Summary
10. Taking Charge of ADHD, Fourth Edition: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents by Russell A. Barkley Review Summary