"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Percussion Instruments Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Percussion Instruments category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Percussion Instruments Books.
10 Best Percussion Instruments Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Percussion Instruments Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Slammin' Simon's Guide to Mastering Your First Rock & Roll Drum Beats! by Slammin’ Simon Review Summary
2. Tongue Drum Songbook for Beginner: Play Simple Kids Songs by Number by Helen Winter Review Summary
3. Stick Control: For the Snare Drummer by George Lawrence Stone Review Summary
4. Progressive Steps to Syncopation for the Modern Drummer (Ted Reed Publications) by Ted Reed Review Summary
5. Levon: From Down in the Delta to the Birth of The Band and Beyond by Sandra B. Tooze Review Summary
6. Hal Leonard Drums for Kids: A Beginner's Guide with Step-by-Step Instruction for Drumset by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
7. Alfred's Drum Method, Bk 1: The Most Comprehensive Beginning Snare Drum Method Ever! by Sandy Feldstein Review Summary
8. 21 Color-coded melodies for Bell Set: Color-Coded visual for 8 Note Bell Set by Helen Winter Review Summary
9. W21PR – Standard of Excellence Book 1 Drums and Mallet Percussion – Book Only (Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method) by Bruce Pearson Review Summary
10. It's About Time: Jeff Porcaro – The Man and His Music by Robyn Flans by Robyn Flans Review Summary