"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Performing Arts History & Criticism Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Performing Arts History & Criticism category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Performing Arts History & Criticism Books.
10 Best Performing Arts History & Criticism Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Performing Arts History & Criticism Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Singular Sensation: The Triumph of Broadway by Michael Riedel Review Summary
2. Musicals: The Definitive Illustrated Story by DK Review Summary
3. Broadway Musicals, Revised and Updated: The 101 Greatest Shows of All Time by Ken Bloom Review Summary
4. The Crucible: (Penguin Orange Collection) by Arthur Miller Review Summary
5. Razzle Dazzle: The Battle for Broadway by Michael Riedel Review Summary
6. Broadway Musicals: Show by Show by Stanley Green Review Summary
7. The Shakespeare Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained by DK Review Summary
8. Singular Sensation: The Triumph of Broadway by Michael Riedel Review Summary
9. The Pillowman (Faber Drama) by Martin McDonagh Review Summary
10. The Empty Space: A Book About the Theatre: Deadly, Holy, Rough, Immediate by Peter Brook Review Summary