"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Performing Arts Industry Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Performing Arts Industry category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Performing Arts Industry Books.
10 Best Performing Arts Industry Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Performing Arts Industry Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Maps of the Disney Parks: Charting 60 Years from California to Shanghai (Disney Editions Deluxe) by Vanessa Hunt Review Summary
2. The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World, 3rd Edition: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom by Susan Veness Review Summary
3. One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe (Disney Editions Deluxe) by Bruce Steele Review Summary
4. Action Park: Fast Times, Wild Rides, and the Untold Story of America's Most Dangerous Amusement Park by Andy Mulvihill Review Summary
5. Live From New York: The Complete, Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live as Told by Its Stars, Writers, and Guests by Tom Shales Review Summary
6. Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food by Marcy Carriker Smothers Review Summary
7. The Big Picture: The Fight for the Future of Movies by Ben Fritz Review Summary
8. The NEW Comedy Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Writing and Performing Stand-Up Comedy by Judy Carter Review Summary
9. How To Make It in the New Music Business: Practical Tips on Building a Loyal Following and Making a Living as a Musician by Ari Herstand Review Summary
10. How to Make It in the New Music Business, Second Edition: Practical Tips on Building a Loyal Following and Making a Living as a Musician by Ari Herstand Review Summary