"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Peru History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Peru History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Peru History Books.
10 Best Peru History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Peru History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Turn Right at Machu Picchu: Rediscovering the Lost City One Step at a Time by Mark Adams Review Summary
2. Bolivar: American Liberator by Marie Arana Review Summary
3. The Last Days of the Incas by Kim MacQuarrie Review Summary
4. Pathologies of Power: Health, Human Rights, and the New War on the Poor (Volume 4) (California Series in Public Anthropology) by Paul Farmer Review Summary
5. Silver, Sword, and Stone: Three Crucibles in the Latin American Story by Marie Arana Review Summary
6. God in the Rainforest: A Tale of Martyrdom and Redemption in Amazonian Ecuador by Kathryn T. Long Review Summary
7. Wizard of the Upper Amazon: The Story of Manuel C¢rdova-Rios by F. Bruce Lamb Review Summary
8. DK Eyewitness Peru (Travel Guide) by DK Eyewitness Review Summary
9. Lost City of the Incas (Phoenix Press) by Hiram Bingham Review Summary
10. The Conquest of the Incas by John Hemming Review Summary