"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Pharmacology Reference Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Pharmacology Reference category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Pharmacology Reference Books.
10 Best Pharmacology Reference Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Pharmacology Reference Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Pharmacy Technician – PTCE (Quickstudy Medical) by Sarah Liu MA CPhT Review Summary
2. Pharmacy Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians: Master Calculations The Safe & Easy Way Without Formulas by Bradley J. Wojcik PharmD Review Summary
3. Herbal Contraindications and Drug Interactions: Plus Herbal Adjuncts with Medicines, 4th Edition by Francis Brinker Review Summary
4. I Am A MDS Nurse I Can't Fix Stupid But I Can Document It: MDS Nurse Gifts | MDS Nurse Day Week Gift| Lined Notebook To organize your day | Secret Santa Gift Ideas by Swipe Victory Press Review Summary
5. PTCE – Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Flashcard Book + Online (Flash Card Books) by Della Ata Khoury CPhT Review Summary
6. The Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants: A Practical Reference Guide to over 550 Key Herbs and Their Medicinal Uses by Andrew Chevallier Review Summary
7. Heckman's Nursing Pharmacology Simplified by David Heckman PharmD Review Summary
8. Phytochemical Resources for Medicine and Agriculture by H.N. Nigg Review Summary
9. Sildenafil (Milestones in Drug Therapy) by Udo Dunzendorfer Review Summary
10. Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2018 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition by Richard J. Hamilton Review Summary