"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Pharmacy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Pharmacy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Pharmacy Books.
10 Best Pharmacy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Pharmacy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Nursing2021 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook) by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Review Summary
2. PTCB Exam Study Guide 2020-2021: Test Prep Book with Practice Questions for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Examination by Ascencia Review Summary
3. Pharmacy Technician – PTCE (Quickstudy Medical) by Sarah Liu MA CPhT Review Summary
4. Calculate with Confidence by Deborah C. Morris RN BSN MA LNC Review Summary
5. Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers by Teri Moser Woo RN PhD ARNP… Review Summary
6. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
7. The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, Sixth Edition by Andy Crowe Review Summary
8. Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) by Karen Whalen PharmD BCPS Review Summary
9. Dimensional Analysis: Calculating Dosages Safely by Tracy Horntvedt RN MSN BA Review Summary
10. Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2021 by Robert J. Kizior BS RPh Review Summary