"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Books category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Books.
10 Best Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Philadelphia Pennsylvania Travel Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Wax Pack: On the Open Road in Search of Baseball’s Afterlife by Brad Balukjian Review Summary
2. Philadelphia Eagles Trivia Quiz Book: 500 Questions On All Things Green by Chris Bradshaw Review Summary
3. Rail-Trails Pennsylvania: The definitive guide to the state's top multiuse trails by Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Review Summary
4. The Ultimate Philadelphia Flyers Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard Flyers Fans! by Ray Walker Review Summary
5. Philadelphia 2021 12 x 12 Inch Monthly Square Wall Calendar, USA United States of America Pennsylvania Northeast City by BrownTrout Publishers Inc. Review Summary
6. Walking Philadelphia: 30 Walking Tours Exploring Art, Architecture, History, and Little-Known Gems by Natalie Pompilio Review Summary
7. 100 Things to Do in Philadelphia Before You Die, 2nd Edition (100 Things to Do Before You Die) by Irene Levy Baker Review Summary
8. 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Philadelphia: Including Surrounding Counties and Outlying Areas of New Jersey and Delaware by Lori Litchman Review Summary
9. AMC's Best Day Hikes near Philadelphia: Four-Season Guide to 50 of the Best Trails in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware by Susan Charkes Review Summary
10. A Bird's-Eye View: My Mostly Wonderful, Always Unforgettable Half-Century with the Philadelphia Eagles by Leo Carlin Review Summary