"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Philanthropy & Charity Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Philanthropy & Charity category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Philanthropy & Charity Books.
10 Best Philanthropy & Charity Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Philanthropy & Charity Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Themes and Variations by David Sedaris Review Summary
2. HumanKind: Changing the World One Small Act At a Time by Brad Aronson Review Summary
3. Believe in People: Bottom-Up Solutions for a Top-Down World by Charles G. Koch Review Summary
4. Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World by Anand Giridharadas Review Summary
5. The Orphan Twins by Lesley Eames Review Summary
6. Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption by Katie Davis Majors Review Summary
7. Believe in People: Bottom-Up Solutions for a Top-Down World by Charles Koch Review Summary
8. The Only Grant-Writing Book You'll Ever Need by Ellen Karsh Review Summary
9. The Precipice: Existential Risk and the Future of Humanity by Toby Ord Review Summary
10. Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World by Anand Giridharadas Review Summary