"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Philippines Travel Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Philippines Travel Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Philippines Travel Guides Books.
10 Best Philippines Travel Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Philippines Travel Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Tagalog for Beginners: An Introduction to Filipino, the National Language of the Philippines (MP3 Audio CD Included) by Joi Barrios Review Summary
2. Philippines (National Geographic Adventure Map, 3022) by National Geographic Maps Review Summary
3. Pocket Tagalog Dictionary: Tagalog-English English-Tagalog (Periplus Pocket Dictionaries) by Renato Perdon Review Summary
4. Philippines – Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture by Graham Colin-Jones Review Summary
5. Intermediate Tagalog: Learn to Speak Fluent Tagalog (Filipino), the National Language of the Philippines (Free CD-Rom Included) by Joi Barrios Review Summary
6. A Field Guide to Tropical Reef Fishes of the Indo-Pacific: Covers 1,670 Species in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines (with 2,000 illustrations) by Gerald R. Allen Review Summary
7. Angeles City Philippines After Hours: A Travel Bloggers Guide to Bargirl Sex by alexander diamond Review Summary
8. Lonely Planet Philippines (Country Guide) by Lonely Planet Review Summary
9. Philippines Calendar 2021: Monday to Sunday 2021 Monthly Calendar Book with Images of Philippines by Annie Sophia Smith Review Summary
10. Basic Tagalog for Foreigners and Non-Tagalogs: (MP3 Audio CD Included) (Tuttle Language Library) by Paraluman S. Aspillera Review Summary