"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Philosophy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Philosophy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Philosophy Books.
10 Best Philosophy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Philosophy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy Review Summary
2. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson Review Summary
3. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson Review Summary
4. Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day by Jay Shetty Review Summary
5. Let Us Dream: The Path to a Better Future by Pope Francis Review Summary
6. First Principles: What America's Founders Learned from the Greeks and Romans and How That Shaped Our Country by Thomas E. Ricks Review Summary
7. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene Review Summary
8. 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene Review Summary
9. The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday Review Summary
10. Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer Review Summary