"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Philosophy History & Survey Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Philosophy History & Survey category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Philosophy History & Survey Books.
10 Best Philosophy History & Survey Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Philosophy History & Survey Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The End Is Always Near: Apocalyptic Moments, from the Bronze Age Collapse to Nuclear Near Misses by Dan Carlin Review Summary
2. The Consolations of Philosophy (Vintage International) by Alain De Botton Review Summary
3. How to Live: Or A Life of Montaigne in One Question and Twenty Attempts at an Answer by Sarah Bakewell Review Summary
4. The Philosophy Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained by DK Review Summary
5. The End Is Always Near: Apocalyptic Moments, from the Bronze Age Collapse to Nuclear Near Misses by Dan Carlin Review Summary
6. The Lessons of History by Will Durant Review Summary
7. Beyond Good & Evil: Prelude to a Philosophy of the Future by Friedrich Nietzsche Review Summary
8. Calling Bullshit: The Art of Skepticism in a Data-Driven World by Carl T. Bergstrom Review Summary
9. Common Sense (Dover Thrift Editions) by Thomas Paine Review Summary
10. Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar . . .: Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes by Thomas Cathcart Review Summary