"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Philosophy Metaphysics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Philosophy Metaphysics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Philosophy Metaphysics Books.
10 Best Philosophy Metaphysics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Philosophy Metaphysics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives by Brian L. Weiss Review Summary
2. The Mastery of Self: A Toltec Guide to Personal Freedom by don Miguel Ruiz Jr. Review Summary
3. The Mastery of Self: A Toltec Guide to Personal Freedom by don Miguel Ruiz Jr. Review Summary
4. The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan Watts Review Summary
5. The Book of Secret Wisdom: The Prophetic Record of Human Destiny and Evolution by Zinovia Dushkova Review Summary
6. The Mastery of Self: A Toltec Guide to Personal Freedom by don Miguel Ruiz Jr Review Summary
7. Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Every Day of Your Life by M. J. Ryan Review Summary
8. The Gene Keys: Embracing Your Higher Purpose by Richard Rudd Review Summary
9. Being and Nothingness by Jean-Paul Sartre Review Summary
10. The Convoluted Universe: Book One by Dolores Cannon Review Summary