"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Photography Equipment Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Photography Equipment category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Photography Equipment Books.
10 Best Photography Equipment Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Photography Equipment Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Digital Photography Complete Course: Learn Everything You Need to Know in 20 Weeks by David Taylor Review Summary
2. The Beginner's Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera by Chris Gatcum Review Summary
3. Understanding Exposure, Fourth Edition: How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera by Bryan Peterson Review Summary
4. Canon EOS Rebel T7/2000D For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) by Julie Adair King Review Summary
5. Night Sky Photography: From First Principles to Professional Results by Adam Woodworth Review Summary
6. It's An Unofficial Trixie & Katya Coloring Book, Brenda.: A Sassy, Fun, Adult Coloring Book Featuring Drag Queens Trixie Mattel and Katya Zamolodchikova from RuPaul's Race and Unhhhh by Linda Ryan Review Summary
7. Nikon D5600 For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle)) by Julie Adair King Review Summary
8. BetterPhoto Basics: The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Taking Photos Like a Pro by Jim Miotke Review Summary
9. Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) by Julie Adair King Review Summary
10. Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle)) by Julie Adair King Review Summary