"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Photography History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Photography History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Photography History Books.
10 Best Photography History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Photography History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Obama: An Intimate Portrait by Pete Souza Review Summary
2. Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents by Pete Souza Review Summary
3. Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents by Pete Souza Review Summary
4. America the Beautiful: A Story in Photographs by National Geographic Review Summary
5. 2021 History Channel This Day in History Wall Calendar: 365 Remarkable People, Extraordinary Events, and Fascinating Facts by History Channel Review Summary
6. Loving: A Photographic History of Men in Love 1850s-1950s by Hugh Nini Review Summary
7. Unseen: Unpublished Black History from the New York Times Photo Archives by Dana Canedy Review Summary
8. Barack Before Obama: Life Before the Presidency by David Katz Review Summary
9. History as They Saw It: Iconic Moments from the Past in Color (Coffee Table Books, Historical Books, Art Books) by Wolfgang Wild Review Summary
10. Snowflakes in Photographs (Dover Pictorial Archive) by W. A. Bentley Review Summary