"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Photography Lighting Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Photography Lighting category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Photography Lighting Books.
10 Best Photography Lighting Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Photography Lighting Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. How to Photograph Food: Compose, Shoot, and Edit Appetizing Images by Beata Lubas Review Summary
2. Photography: Night Sky: A Field Guide for Shooting after Dark by Jennifer Wu Review Summary
3. The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos: 83 Composition Tools from the Masters (Photography Book) by Marc Silber Review Summary
4. The World at Night: Spectacular photographs of the night sky by Babak Tafreshi Review Summary
5. Extraordinary Everyday Photography: Awaken Your Vision to Create Stunning Images Wherever You Are by Brenda Tharp Review Summary
6. Stories Behind the Images: Lessons from a Life in Adventure Photography by Corey Rich Review Summary
7. The Off-Camera Flash Handbook: 32 Scenarios for Creating Beautiful Light and Stunning Photographs by Vanessa Joy Review Summary
8. Light Science & Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting by Fil Hunter Review Summary
9. 52 Week Photography Challenge: Photography Ideas and Photo Projects for a Whole Year • Inspiration to Try Out New Themes, Effects and Techniques (Photography Prompts) by The Odd Letter Co. Review Summary
10. Night Sky Photography: From First Principles to Professional Results by Adam Woodworth Review Summary