"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Photography Reference Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Photography Reference category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Photography Reference Books.
10 Best Photography Reference Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Photography Reference Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Digital Photography Complete Course: Learn Everything You Need to Know in 20 Weeks by David Taylor Review Summary
2. Crystal Ball Photography: How to take breathtaking photos with a crystal ball by Stefan Lenz Review Summary
3. National Geographic Photo Basics: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Great Photography by Joel Sartore Review Summary
4. Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs by Henry Carroll Review Summary
5. The Beginner's Photography Guide: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Manual for Getting the Most from Your Digital Camera by Chris Gatcum Review Summary
6. Understanding Exposure, Fourth Edition: How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera by Bryan Peterson Review Summary
7. The Photographer's Guide to Posing: Techniques to Flatter Everyone by Lindsay Adler Review Summary
8. Making Movies by Sidney Lumet Review Summary
9. The Art of Photography: A Personal Approach to Artistic Expression by Bruce Barnbaum Review Summary
10. The Backyard Astronomer's Guide by Terence Dickinson Review Summary