"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Photojournalism Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Photojournalism category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Photojournalism Books.
10 Best Photojournalism Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Photojournalism Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Obama: An Intimate Portrait by Pete Souza Review Summary
2. Accidentally Wes Anderson by Wally Koval Review Summary
3. Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents by Pete Souza Review Summary
4. Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents by Pete Souza Review Summary
5. Sneaker Freaker. The Ultimate Sneaker Book by Simon Wood Review Summary
6. Barack Before Obama: Life Before the Presidency by David Katz Review Summary
7. West: The American Cowboy by Anouk Masson Krantz Review Summary
8. National Geographic Simply Beautiful Photographs (National Geographic Collectors Series) by Annie Griffiths Review Summary
9. National Geographic Stunning Photographs by Annie Griffiths Review Summary
10. Women: The National Geographic Image Collection by National Geographic Review Summary