"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best PHP Programming Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the PHP Programming category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best PHP Programming Books.
10 Best PHP Programming Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best PHP Programming Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Amazon Alexa: The Complete User Manual – Tips, Tricks & Skills for Every Amazon Alexa Device (Alexa Amazon Echo) by CJ Andersen Review Summary
2. Zoom for beginners: The absolute step-by-step beginner guide to quickly get started with Zoom and run successful classes and virtual meetings. (Zoom Guides Book 1) by Gerald E. Taylor Review Summary
4. PHP: Learn PHP in One Day and Learn It Well. PHP for Beginners with Hands-on Project. (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project Book 6) by LCF Publishing Review Summary
5. Laravel: Up & Running: A Framework for Building Modern PHP Apps by Matt Stauffer Review Summary
6. PHP: Learn PHP in One Day and Learn It Well. PHP for Beginners with Hands-on Project. (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) by LCF Publishing Review Summary
7. Building Web Apps with WordPress: WordPress as an Application Framework by Brian Messenlehner Review Summary
8. Murach's PHP and MySQL (3rd Edition) by Joel Murach Review Summary
9. WordPress 5 Cookbook: Actionable solutions to common problems when building websites with WordPress by Rakhitha Nimesh Ratnayake Review Summary
10. Programming PHP: Creating Dynamic Web Pages by Kevin Tatroe Review Summary