"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Physical Therapy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Physical Therapy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Physical Therapy Books.
10 Best Physical Therapy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Physical Therapy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry by Benjamin J. Sadock Review Summary
2. ACSM's Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription (American College of Sports Medicine) by American College of Sports Medicine Review Summary
3. Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual Therapists and Movement Professionals by Thomas W. Myers Review Summary
4. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
5. Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques) by Carolyn Kisner PT MS Review Summary
6. Physical Therapy (Quick Study: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
7. Clinically Oriented Anatomy by Keith L. Moore MSc PhD Hon. DSc… Review Summary
8. Trigger Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain: The Practice of Informed Touch by Donna Finando Review Summary
9. Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones and More by Andrew Biel Review Summary
10. Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards, Vol 2 (Muscles of the Body) by Andrew Biel Review Summary