"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Physician Assistants Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Physician Assistants category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Physician Assistants Books.
10 Best Physician Assistants Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Physician Assistants Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Medical Assistant Exam Prep: Your All-In-One Guide to the CMA & RMA Exams (Kaplan Medical Assistant) by Kaplan Nursing Review Summary
2. Guide to Clinical Documentation by Debra D. Sullivan PhD RN PA-C Review Summary
3. The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School, Fourth Edition by Andrew Rodican Review Summary
4. Physician Assistant School Interview Guide: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques to Impress Your Interviewers by Savanna Perry PA-C Review Summary
5. A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants by Claire O’Connell Review Summary
6. How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview, 2nd Edition by Andrew J. Rodican PA-C Review Summary
7. PANCE PREP PEARLS V3 – PART A by DWAYNE A. WILLIAMS Review Summary
8. PANCE PREP PEARLS V3 – PART B by DWAYNE A WILLIAMS Review Summary
9. Medical Assistant Study Guide: Exam Prep Book with Practice Test Questions for the RMA (Registered) & CMA (Certified) Examinations by Ascencia Review Summary
10. MA Notes: Medical Assistant's Pocket Guide by Cindi Brassington MS CMA (AAMA) Review Summary