"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Physics of Acoustics & Sound Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Physics of Acoustics & Sound category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Physics of Acoustics & Sound Books.
10 Best Physics of Acoustics & Sound Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Physics of Acoustics & Sound Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession by Daniel J. Levitin Review Summary
2. The Jazz of Physics: The Secret Link Between Music and the Structure of the Universe by Stephon Alexander Review Summary
3. Modern Recording Techniques (Audio Engineering Society Presents) by David Miles Huber Review Summary
4. Recording Unhinged: Creative and Unconventional Music Recording Techniques (Music Pro Guides) by Sylvia Massy Review Summary
5. How Music Works: The Science and Psychology of Beautiful Sounds, from Beethoven to the Beatles and Beyond by John Powell Review Summary
6. This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession by Daniel J. Levitin Review Summary
7. Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio (Sound On Sound Presents…) by Mike Senior Review Summary
8. An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood by Neal Gabler Review Summary
9. Home Recording Studio: Build It Like the Pros by Rod Gervais Review Summary
10. Step By Step Mixing: How to Create Great Mixes Using Only 5 Plug-ins by Bjorgvin Benediktsson Review Summary