"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Physics of Electricity Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Physics of Electricity category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Physics of Electricity Books.
10 Best Physics of Electricity Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Physics of Electricity Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg Review Summary
2. My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla by Nikola Tesla Review Summary
3. How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic, Second Edition by Michael Geier Review Summary
4. The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life by Robert Becker Review Summary
5. Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Biography of a Genius by Marc J. Seifer Review Summary
6. Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla: Biography of a Genius by Marc Seifer Review Summary
7. The Problem of Increasing Human Energy: With Special Reference to the Harnessing of the Sun's Energy by Nikola Tesla Review Summary
8. Empires of Light: Edison, Tesla, Westinghouse, and the Race to Electrify the World by Jill Jonnes Review Summary
9. My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla by Nikola Tesla Review Summary
10. The Grid: The Fraying Wires Between Americans and Our Energy Future by Gretchen Bakke Review Summary