"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Pilates Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Pilates category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Pilates Books.
10 Best Pilates Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Pilates Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Restorative Yoga for Beginners: Gentle Poses for Relaxation and Healing by Julia Clarke Review Summary
2. New Anatomy for Strength & Fitness Training: An Illustrated Guide to Your Muscles in Action Including Exercises Used in CrossFit (R), P90X (R), and Other Popular Fitness Programs (IMM Lifestyle Books) by Mark Vella Review Summary
3. The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark Review Summary
4. The Align Method: 5 Movement Principles for a Stronger Body, Sharper Mind, and Stress-Proof Life by Aaron Alexander CR LMT Review Summary
5. Pilates Anatomy by Rael Isacowitz Review Summary
6. Caged Lion: Joseph Pilates and His Legacy by John Howard Steel Review Summary
7. Pilates' Return to Life Through Contrology: Revised Edition for the 21st Century by Joseph Pilates Review Summary
8. Return to Life by Joseph H. Pilates Review Summary
9. The Pilates Body: The Ultimate At-Home Guide to Strengthening, Lengthening and Toning Your Body- Without Machines by Brooke Siler Review Summary
10. Back RX: A 15-Minute-a-Day Yoga- and Pilates-Based Program to End Low Back Pain Fully Updated and Revised by Vijay Vad Review Summary