"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Plastic Surgery Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Plastic Surgery category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Plastic Surgery Books.
10 Best Plastic Surgery Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Plastic Surgery Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Medical Terminology: The Best and Most Effective Way to Memorize, Pronounce and Understand Medical Terms: Second Edition by David Andersson Review Summary
2. BRS Physiology (Board Review Series) by Linda S. Costanzo Ph.D. Review Summary
3. Cosmetic Injection Techniques (A Text and Video Guide to Neurotoxins and Fillers) by Theda C. Kontis Review Summary
4. Plastic Surgery Recovery Handbook by Kathleen Helen Lisson CLT Review Summary
5. Cosplay Makeup: Makeup Design And Practice Book – Allows Makeup Artists to design and practice their deigns on paper first. by MS Paper Company Review Summary
6. The Park Avenue Face: Secrets and Tips from a Top Facial Plastic Surgeon for Flawless, Undetectable Procedures and Treatments by Andrew Jacono Review Summary
7. When Death Becomes Life (Notes from a Transplant Surgeon) by Joshua D. Mezrich Review Summary
8. Eyelid Reconstruction by Suzanne K. Freitag Review Summary
9. Burns (A Practical Approach to Immediate Treatment and Long Term Care) by Robert L. Sheridan Review Summary
10. The Art and Science of Thread Lifting: Based on Pinch Anatomy by Bongcheol Kim Review Summary